Employment Agencies in Kingston upon Hull
Don't take our word for it - listen to what our team have to say about working for us. We have interviewed various members of the team and they have given their views on working for Extra Personnel.
We are recruiting for an experienced Production Manager for one of Hull's fastest growing FMCG's. With a great annual salary and a shift pattern of 4 on - 4 off, . Awarded best new business 2013 at
Hospitality Staffing UK is a recruitment agency offering permanent recruitment solutions for both privately owned and group owned hotels, restaurants and gastro pubs. Our staffing agency is one of the
Mynt Recruitment started in December 2004 as part of national franchise and has 2 managed branches, one in York and the other in Hull; we became totally independent in 2009. Over the years we have
With more than 20 years' recruitment experience, Staff Finders will be there when you need us to supply skilled and qualified personnel, wherever you are - and whenever you need it. We are dedicated
At Charterhouse, we believe recruitment is about quality, not quantity. Since opening for business in 1998, we've built in-depth expertise across our five core recruitment specialties of Accountancy,
RoS International Ltd is a well established Engineering and Technical Recruitment Consultancy. Since 1991 we have been providing an effective and economic solution to your Temporary or Permanent
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for over 20 years within Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. We also provide onsite
Here at Spring we have one all-consuming passion, to match exceptional talent with the very best job opportunities available. Whether you are looking for a permanent career, a temporary job or to
Quality Personnel Ltd is a local privately owned company. It was founded in 1997 by Huw Jones and Sue Beales. The company primarily operates within the Office Services, Industrial and Construction
Can't find your business?Adding a business to QuickEmployment.co.uk is free.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Click here to navigate to the Login page.
- If you haven't yet registered, click here to navigate to the Registration page.
- Fill all required fields.
- After you have logged in, click on "Add Business.
- After you have clicked on "Add Business", you will be redirected to another page.
- You can now fill in the details for this Business.
- Click on the "Create" button.
- Your listing will now be "pending approval".
- One of our Administrators will review your listing and decide whether to Approve or Reject it.
- Priority listing positioning for city, county, in the search results, and our home page.
- A website link on the listing page.
- Can add services with links included.
- Have access to all submitted free quotes from our visitors.
- Increase leads that you can follow up and generate sales from.
- Increase your online presence which, these days, is an indispensable commodity.
- Allow the thousands of potential customers who use the directory each month to find you.