Employment Agencies in the UK
Now in 2014, Sheelagh and her team of Recruitment Consultants have placed WSRS on the recruitment map by having the reputation of being innovative and professional. Being an independent agency has
Can't find your business?Adding a business to QuickEmployment.co.uk is free.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Click here to navigate to the Login page.
- If you haven't yet registered, click here to navigate to the Registration page.
- Fill all required fields.
- After you have logged in, click on "Add Business.
- After you have clicked on "Add Business", you will be redirected to another page.
- You can now fill in the details for this Business.
- Click on the "Create" button.
- Your listing will now be "pending approval".
- One of our Administrators will review your listing and decide whether to Approve or Reject it.
- Priority listing positioning for city, county, in the search results, and our home page.
- A website link on the listing page.
- Can add services with links included.
- Have access to all submitted free quotes from our visitors.
- Increase leads that you can follow up and generate sales from.
- Increase your online presence which, these days, is an indispensable commodity.
- Allow the thousands of potential customers who use the directory each month to find you.
This guide will help you navigate in the world of many options and opportunities when it comes to looking for a job and a reliable and effective employment agency. In case you are currently on the path of starting a career and looking for a job, the best thing you can do is relying on an employment agency that will take care of your needs and requirements and help you find what you are looking for. However, finding a reliable employment agency that will do their job efficiently is not necessarily an easy thing. Therefore, a bit of help when you are looking for an employment agency comes in handy. Here we will discuss more about the job of an employment agency and how to find one that will help you find the best fits for your hiring needs and budget, in case you are an employer. So here is how to choose the right employment agency.
What is an Employment Agency?
An employment agency is a company that is responsible for finding employees for other companies when they need them. To say that in other way, an employment agency is paid to be the middleman between a wide spectrum of companies in different fields and industries looking for employees and people, who are looking for jobs and careers.
Why Use an Employment Agency?
If you are a business owner, you know how competitive the market is nowadays, no matter the field and industry of your business. As we all know, good employees are the most important asset of your business, therefore you want to hire the best ones in your field. With a very competitive and candidate-driven job market, it can be a serious challenge to find the best employees and hire them, no matter what you are offering and if your offer is the best one. This is when an employment agency can come very in handy and help you narrow down your options to the best choice. An employment agency will help you hire the right people for the open job position.
Four Main Reasons for Choosing an Employment Agency
According to recent studies, there are four main reasons that motivate employers and companies to rely and work with an employment agency.
• Saving time – The process of organizing, managing, and monitoring a campaign of hiring new employees for open job positions is pretty much challenging and can take a lot of time. Precious time you, as a business owner, will need for focusing on other important things. An employment agency will save this precious time by saving the time of your employees and your time for organizing and managing a recruitment process. Secondly, an employment agency will already have different candidates in their applicant pool, because this is their job. In many cases, some of these candidates will already be the perfect fit for the position. Therefore, an employment agency will save additional time for looking for candidates.
• Improved Quality of Hire – Recruiting candidates and employees is literary the job of an employment agency and what they do for a living, this is why they know how to do it right and effectively. An employment agency can also be specialized in a certain industry or business field and make the whole process even better in quality and efficiency.
• No In-House Hiring Expertise – An in-house recruiter is expertise not many companies have, especially smaller and middle-sized ones. However, hiring such professionals can be expensive and an additional thing to deal with. Working with an employment agency can be more inexpensive and easier for you as a company owner or manager.
• Additional Security – An employment agency can offer an additional security when it comes to the new hire retention. In addition, a reputable and reliable employment agency will offer you a guarantee period, which means that the new hire will stay at your company for a certain period of time guaranteed, or you will be provided with a new candidate for no extra charge in case of the new hire leaves before the end of this period.
Is It Expensive to Work With an Employment Agency?
It all sounds great and working with an employment agency, however, many employers may be considering it as an expensive service and an expense that cannot be supported by the company’s budget. However, compared to the average cost of filling an open position in-house can be much higher than paying an employment agency to do the job for you. In addition, the cost of the in-house recruitment process can vary a lot depending on the position, the company’s recruitment strategies, etc.
When it comes to an employment agency, the fee you are going to pay may also differ, especially depending on the position you are going to fill, as well as:
• The number of people you need to hire
• The industry
• The type of open position
• The salary for the position
• The type of hire
An Employment Agency – Different Types
Choosing an employment agency means that you also have to choose between different types and find the one type of employment agency that best fits your requirements. In addition, different employment agencies can offer different services. The classification below will help you decide what is the best type of an employment agency for your hiring needs.
• General Employment Agency – A general employment agency is an employment agency that commonly focuses on recruiting for a specific industry. Such type of an employment agency can be helpful when you need to fill entry and middle-level positions in a certain industry.
• Staffing Employment Agency – A staffing employment agency is a type of employment agency specializing in the recruitment of temporary employees. You can use the help of such an employment agency when you need seasonal workers, professional help of a temporary company project, or an employee to cover leave or absence of a full-time employee.
• Executive Employment Agency – An executive employment agency is a type of employment agency that focuses on executive recruiting. Such employment agency will help you for hiring top-level positions.What is an employment agency?
Why use an employment agency?
Four main reasons for choosing an employment agency
Is it expensive to work with an employment agency?
An employment agency – different types